- This event has passed.
February 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until May 4, 2020
Keep your Monday nights open for ukulele forever! Here’s why:
- It’s fun.
- It’s ukulele.
- It’s pretty cheap.
- It’s a little (lotta) (crazy lotta) work.
- Your cat shouldn’t be your number one fan.
- You’ll be a part of small and large ensembles.
- You’ll get better faster by playing music with others.
- We’re the largest orchestra in Colorado (we’re pretty sure).
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re great or terrible. (Honestly.)
- It’s a couple hours on Monday nights and a wee bit o’ practice at home and suddenly you’re picking up a Grammy.