Our Favorite Peeps
- Denver Ukulele Community: Denver Ukulele Community meets at Swallow Hill on the third and fifth Saturday of every month.
- Our Favorite Local Pro: Stuart Yoshida’s OokTown
- Our Other Favorite Local Pro: Danielle Anderson
- Boulder: Boulder Ukulele Group meets the second Saturday of every month.
- Arvada: Arvada Ukulele Group
- Fort Collins: Fort Collins Ukulele Group
- Lakewood Cultural Center: We are honored and thrilled to be associated with the city of Lakewood, Colorado,
and the Lakewood Cultural Center.
- Historic Grant Avenue: These guys are changing the future of artistry in Denver. Check ’em out.
- The Bug Theatre: The Bug is home to Denver’s cutting edge art, theater, films, and other stuff that will make you think so hard you’ll hurt your head.
- 40 West Arts: 40 West Arts is revitalizing the Colfax area with arts, theater, music, and general mayhem. They don’t even think we’re weird.
Other Denver-metro Music Groups
- Boulder Guitar Society
- Denver Concert Band
- Denver Mandolin Orchestra
- Golden Eagle Concert Band
- Lakewood Symphony
Ukulele Friendly Places in Colorado